Meet and Greet with Guide Upon Arrival. Proceed
south to Jeonju. Visit the Gwangmyeong Cave,
Oeam Traditional Village and Jeonju Hanok
Village. Overnight in Jeonju
Check out of hotel to Make our way to discover
Jeollanamdo Region. Visit the Damyang
Juknokwon also known as the Bamboo Forest and
Metasequoia Street. Make our way to Mokpo.
Enjoy the paranomic tour of Mokpo thorough
experiencing the Marine Cable Car. Visit the
Dongbu Market. Overnight in Mokpo. Gwangju to
visit the Historical Jeonil 245 Building and
Penguin Village before making our way to Mokpo.
Visit the Dongbu Market. Overnight in Mokpo.
Check out of hotel. Make our way to one of South
Korea’s famous Insta-worthy places, Purple Island
where almost everything is In Purple. Make our
way to Gwangju. Visit Gwangju Traditional
Culture Center where you get to enjoy the
traditional music and instrument. Enjoy free time at the local shopping street and Kpop star Street.
Overnight in Gwangju.
Check out of hotel. Visit the historical Jeonil 245
Buidling and Penguin village. As we make our way
back to Seoul, we stop by Gochang Borinara
Hagwon Farm, the nation’s largest Barley farm
but also a picture perfect spot famous for
commercials and drama. Continue driving up to
Gunsan and overnight.
Check out of hotel. Visit Gunsan Gyeonggamdong
Railway Village, a village decorated with old
Gunsan Railways, murals and retro shops. Make
our way back to Seoul. Visit the Gyeongbok
Palace and Insadong Antique Street. Overnight in Seoul.
Free Time in Seoul
Optional Tours Available Upon Request
Free and Easy until transfer to Airport
2. Meals as per itinerary:
B – Breakfast
L – Lunch
D – Dinner
3. Fully guided tour and entrance fees as per itinerary
4. English Speaking Tour Guide & Tour Leader
1. Airfare & Airport tax
2. Tipping for tour guide and driver
3. Personal travel insurance (highly recommended)
4. PCR/ART Test
1.Tour fare, itinerary, hotel & flight schedules are subject to change without prior notice
2. Tour group will be finalized 2 months before date of travel (depending on number of registration)
3. Passport copy is required upon booking and must be valid for 6 months from date of travel
4. A deposit of S$500 per person is required upon booking.
5. Full Payment for Airfare required for booking of flight
6. Full Payment for insurance (if purchase) required upon booking of package
7. Full payment is required 30 days prior to departure